Monday, November 26, 2007

End Of IV I

Yes it is all over ...the moment which i had been waiting for for so long now has arrived..I am free now like a free bird ....was lookin for this day so eagerly ..

It feels as if all the burden of the world which was placed on me has been removed...

Feels so great to be one with the world again no need to worry about worthless exams which have never done good to me at least until now .

Many Many things are going around my mind for the future and for the present ..and now i can think about them leisurely .......

The exams were a real roller-coaster ride ...slow in the start but once it picked up the speed did not realize when i went through the great twists and turns and the in the air for a while feeling .......but now that it has all stopped i do not want to take such a ride soon now....

Lets wait and watch what future unfolds .I have to do many things ,learn many things,watch many movies ,play many games ,prepare more dedicatedly for the future ,meet friends old and new,and what not......

So looking to have a great upcoming experience .....SO just Hope for the best

No comments: