Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yet Another Day......

As days just pass by i once again feel like writing some thing in the blog ....but nothing special is happening now a days so here is just what are the things i did today .....

As i was in a deep state of sleep i hear the alarm of my cell ring beside me .....unconsciously i pick the cell and stop the alarm ....then slowly try to focus on the time ....it was 8:00 in the morning .....i again fall asleep ...then i am awaken by Adi(Aditya) as he gets up from sleep at 10:32 ......we both get up and get out of Vijay's house and disperse to our respective homes ......

I come home and see that my mom and sis are watching the movie Kismat konnection i just lay in between them on the bed ....and again fall asleep ......then i get up at around 2 in the afternoon .....brush and go on for lunch .....Watch TV for a while and then sit in front of the computer ......As usual Orkut,download,songs keep me busy on the comp ......

As evening comes i get messages from friends to come for playing football but due to the encounter yesterday my legs were completely bruised ...so i decide to not go for playing today ......I am still on the comp ...It was around 7:30 when my friend Gautham calls me and asks me to pick him up from railway station .....he also asked me to bring him some food item .....so i get him a tandoori chicken parcel from Kebabri and then pic up Rajesh and go to the station .....there we meet Avinash(Civil) just a coincidence .......then we Santosh(Pilli) also comes....


We all leave and go to the complex where Gautham has to catch another Bus to Srikakulam and then we disperse ...i go to meet Vijay and have some food near his house in Egg Restaurant ....I was expecting for another night out plan but Vijay today didnt seem very much interested and he had already canceled the plan with Aditya so i also came back home without doing much .......

No comments: