Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rain Rain once Again.............

The rain in Vizag is becoming kind of a nuisance now a days.I skipped college twice this week due to the unpredictable downpour.
My friends in college are all getting ready for the grand Engineers day celebration.I was supposed to join them and help in organizing but the rain..........

So i have nothing to do just sit on the net ,browse ,orkut , listen music and write in the blog .......
and read my Network & Security Text book now and then .

I have no plans for the evening dont know where i will end up going today.

Linkin Parks Minutes to Midnight is not bad after all as the talk was when it released ......
What I've done is good and everyone know that and also the other songs if u listen to them with out getting too busy u will eventually start appreciating them ......................

No comments: