Sunday, September 16, 2007

Syntel ...............What a pleasent surprise !!

So it was just another normal day.I had to get Up early at 5:00 a.m .and went to the bus stop(RTC) to catch up with most of my classmates who were also waitin there for coll bus to arrive.We boarded and our Journey of about 2 hrs started . When we reached our destination we had to wait till 1:00 for the written exam to commend .After writin that wait for the results to come ..
I was one from abt 300 members who passed written .Now I was getting really anxious ..now i had to face the HR and Technical round .In between we were made to sit in a classroom beside the interview room.My turn was last but one .i entered the interview room at 9:30 p.m .was asked to go to the HR madam.did great in that .Now i was asked to wait for some time and then sent for the Technical interview.The first question which was asked to me was "What are Data Structures?" ...........My mind went blank .I started to breath heavily as if I was going to die.Then i realized and told to myself dont be stupid this guy is just askin a question and he is not goin to kill me if i didnt answer ......after that i answered all his questions though not exactly as the interviewee might have required .........it was longer than the HR round abt 10 mins more .....and Then he said that He was selectin just for the kind of confidence that he saw in me .....nd i knew I was selected .....I was not at all prepared for it .When i went out of the room everyone enquired how it all went and all i could say is I was Selected .after abt 1/2 and hour they announced the names officially ...and mine was the 2nd name to be announced .............It was a gr8 Feeling Never to be forgotten.....First time ever going for an interview and getting selected ..not many ppl have such luck...I dont know what had prepared me for this kind of encounter ...but after everything was over i realized that it wasnt so tough also and maybe i was already prepared from the inside......

Thats what happened that day .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had diz same Pleasant Experience..!