Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A real good sleep.............

Yesterday night was really busy .Went to my friends place for discussing the arrangements of engg's day.Then checked all the paper presentations that were submitted for the day.I didnt like any of em .So asked others to evaluate .Came home ,had dinner then sat down to watch Awaraapan the remaining 1 hr .Then put some downloads and put another movie named Shanghai Kiss. Was an OK movie abt a Chinese guy who is brought up in U.S.A then and goes to shanghai and decides to stay there.but in the end realizes that he cant stay away from the land where he had left so many friends and finally decides to come back ...

It was abt 2:45 in the morning when it ended ....

I slept and got up at 11:30 ...........

My mom saying she wont give breakfast and asks me to wait and have lunch directly ...........

No comments: