Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Freaky End To 2oo7 ................

Ya the guy from the football mishap is fine now operation done ......We collected some amount from among us and gave some part of the total medical expenses ....


So 31st is a day when everyone wants to enjoy to the max as if the next day there will be no one left in this world.......so even i had plans for doing something of that sort ....had been doing work on net to make some money to spend on 31st ........

Everything said and done 31st arrived I had to go to the college cause we had Internal exam that day .....Going to college is a frustrating thing for me but i made my self happy by thinking of the gud times that were going to come when i will pass out of this college .....and the thought of year ending made me more happy cause it was just another 4 months of college..............

So i went to railway station me and my friend Avnish met there...were talking abt the day ahead ....we both were going to college for 3rd day in our final semester ....


Our train left Vizag ........in Vijayanagram station it stopped ......i saw that many of our college ppl were saying that some one was lying dead on the tracks just beside our bogie ......everyone had crowded the doors ...when they cleared i went and saw an outline of a person (polio stricken maybe) lying motionless in between two platforms .....as i was abt to focus more i saw that his head was not attached to his body ..........the very next instant i turned my head didnt want to see anymore .....the train left vijaynagar after 10 mins ........by the time we reached college my friend and i were talking abt the poor guys death and what circumstances might have caused it .............

So we reached college ........at the final hour we had our exam .....our sir distributed the papers ......and a friend of mine dictated the answers to the 20 objective questions.......we wrote it and started our journey back to Vizag .........

In vizag station as i was leaving i realised that i had some Rs 60 missing ....again i went back to the place where we sat but no luck couldnt find any thing .......

Next from railway station i caught an auto till complex.....as soon as the auto had reached 1/3rd of distance his auto stopped .....he said petrol was over ....I thought why was this happening with me ......then the auto fellow used to do something and the auto would run upto some distance and again stop.....we reached petrol bunk ......he got filled his auto ....

In the mean while my friend Venky asked me to come directly to ground as all of us were planning to play football for the final time in 2007 .......then i went straight to the ground .......already many had come so there was no chance of me playing .....I had to be on Bench (meaning just viewing ) .......As these people were playing 2 guards came and asked us to vacate the ground ..........so we had to shift to the one just near by ........but even there we werent allowed .......... so we planned to go to a ground quite far from where we were playing .......

After we reached there we started playing as it was turning dark we were just thinking of stopping .......the ball was passed to me for the final time and i just got a hold to it and started to run but i had just taken 2 steps when my right foot went into a hole in that area and by the time i realised i was on the ground in complete pain and agony ......thought my leg got fractured .....the pain was such never had experienced such pain ......every one surrounded me and started giving thier suggestions and one friend Anand narrated the famous Advertisement India Mein Advice dene wale bahut mill jayenge .....I lay there for abt 10 mins and then tryed to get up ......I started to walk the pain had ceased a bit ........Again I thought that why it was happening to me ......


so everyone stopped as it was quite dark and were deciding to meet up some where for the night ......My friend drooped me home and when i saw my leg it had swollen up and become a mini footballl............I realised that this 31st was goin to be spent at home only .........So the whole night was with parents watching TV or chatting with friend on net .......

The Next Day when i got up I heard my mom say that our TV had stopped functioning ........I thought the whole year would be like this maybe for me ......But it got fixed by som time in after noon ........Thank god

And My leg is healing quite nicely taking its time ......I still need to go out from home this year and see whats in store for me .........

So the whole 31st had been a big event of twists and turns ending finally with my ankle twisted .....................

2 comments:

GurMan said...

this is good. I appreciate the intrest and the time you have put in including some fine details.. keep it up!

avinash said...

ghanta....dat 60 rs was mine....how dare u lost it......well..its gd ki u were on job "WORKING " on 31st night bt dats gives a differnt meaning al 2 geter dont u think lolz ( in a lighter sense ).....nd yeah coming 2 d operation part....dat fellow is still searching 4 few ppl who still have 2 pay lolz...wht else keep bloggin so dat u can get my expertised comments