Saturday, January 12, 2008

In the Studio..........

Yesterday again started of with a kick start.I had no plans for the day but as i logged in my yahoo messenger saw my classmate Pranupa online after many days .Asked her how were the marriage preparations going on .She said she wanted to meet me to give me the wedding card .So i fixed up a place to meet at my friend Rajesh's place.

I got ready and left.She arrived at Rajesh's(Bakka) place with her friend Monalisa .Gave us the cards and was leaving to go to another of our friends house.But she didnt have the exact idea of her house.So Rajesh and Me took them till there .From there i went to my friend Santosh(Pilli's) place and waited for them to arrive there .After handing over the card to Santosh they had to go to a far of place so I asked them to take my bike for their convenience.They agreed and I took my friend Santosh's Kinetic and came back home.

In the evening went to Vinay's(Bunty) place where Rajesh and Santosh were already waiting.As we were chatting we got the call from Pranupa to take the bike .Santosh and I went and brought back the bike to Vinay's place where Rajesh was waiting to drop Santosh's kinetic at his home .We did all that and dropped Rajesh at his place and thought of checking how our editing team was doing.

So went of to Vinay's(not the same Vinay as above) place where Venky(Artist) and SriCharan(Srichu) were working hard at composing some music for the video .And also Tejaswi(guru) was there just fooling around.After some time Avinash also came to get his Jerkin and to have a look at the proceedings.We were just sitting there chatting.It was looking like kind of a Recording studio of sorts .U can see the clip and make out for urself.




After some time Guru and Avinash left and Vinay and Ebhendra(Ebhi) came there.I Left from his house at around 9:15 and came home .

No comments: